➤Rich in Omega 3 and Powerful Antioxidants
➤Improves skin, reduces joint pain, relief from PMS Symptoms
➤No Fishy Aftertaste and Burp Free
➤Free from heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs
Antarctic krill oil has a unique secret weapon that makes it a top choice over fish oils. Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries its omega-3s, EPA, and DHA, in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly to your body’s cells. This helps make the omega-3 fats in krill oil more bioavailable than those in fish oil to help improve your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.
With Mercola Krill Oil you don’t have to be concerned about potential contaminants and pollutants often found in fish oils and certain fish you might eat. Because krill are at the bottom of the food chain, they don’t accumulate pollutants like other fish species. And the krill used for our Krill Oilcome from clear, pure Antarctic waters.
Here are just some of the key advantages that Mercola Krill Oil has over other krill and fish oils:
- The fishery that provides the krill for our Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
- Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique Patent-Pending Harvesting Method – This technology helps ensure top quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically-sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
Krill Oil is a must-have to support a healthy heart, overall joint comfort, and your immune system (just to name a few of its many potential benefits).
|Products Additional Information||
Ingredients per 2 capsules:
Uk Mainland Orders
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm on the same day. We do not dispatch on weekends, so orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched on Monday regardless of the shipping option selected.
Up to 1kg - £4.50 - Uk Mail 48 Hour
Over 1kg - 20kg - £5.95 Uk Mail 48 Hour
Uk Orders Shipping options:
- DPD 24 Hour - £6.95
Orders within Europe Up to 2Kg - £15.50 Royal Mail Tracked. Over 2kg DPD Europe, see rates
Orders outside Europe Up to 2Kg - £23 Royal Mail Tracked
We use Eco Flow packaging in all of our parcels, Eco Flow, which is made from GM free starch, is 100% biodegradable.
Unlike all other loose fills on the market, Eco Flo is compostable (EN13432) and independently proven to offer better all round protection than polystyrene loose fill.