➤Complete B Vitamin Complex
➤Important for Energy Production
➤Supports Immune Function
➤Brain & Nervous System Health
B vitamins are important for your brain, nervous system, immune function, energy production, cell metabolism, organ and tissue health and much more.
Low levels of B vitamins can affect your body in many different ways because of their far-reaching and interrelated effects. Some of the signs include: inability to sleep well, fatigue, GI symptoms, joint or muscle discomfort, mood swings, confusion and forgetfulness.
Groups of people more likely to have a deficiency or low levels of one or more B vitamins include:
- Adults older than 50 due to lower production of intrinsic factor.
- Those who regularly drink alcohol or more than four cups of coffee a day.
- Vegetarians, vegans and others avoiding key dietary sources of B vitamins like dairy, meat and whole grains.
- Those regularly consuming a high-calorie, high-carbohydrate diet with low- nutrient value.
Because B vitamins are water-soluble and not stored in your body, you must get the entire complex through your diet each day. Unfortunately, that can be a challenge because many individuals may have absorption issues. Plus, some of the vitamins are easily destroyed during processing and storage.
Our Vitamin B Complex is a unique and complete complex that provides the ideal proportion of the eight major B vitamins and:
- Contains the patented PANMOL® vitamin B complex with concentrations of B vitamins a hundred-fold higher than what’s found in whole grains.
- For enhanced bioavailability and potential benefits, the B vitamins a re organically bound to sprouts from organic quinoa seeds.
- Includes more than just the eight familiar B vitamins – It contains a multitude of well-balanced and biologically active B vitamins complete with co-factors and coenzymes.
- May be better absorbed in your body than regular isolated synthetic B vitamins.
- Contains fat-soluble Benfotiamine that can cross cell membranes with greater ease for enhanced thiamine bioavailability and cellular support in your body and brain.
This is the first time B vitamins have been created through a patented process where they are organically bound. Order your supply of Vitamin B Complex today, and see what extra bioavailable B vitamins can do for you
Uk Mainland Orders
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. We do not dispatch on weekends, so orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched on Monday regardless of the shipping option selected.
Up to 1kg - £4.95 - Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Over 1kg - 20kg - £5.95 Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Uk Orders Shipping options:
- DPD 24 Hour (deliveries on working days only) - £6.95
Uk Orders over £100 (Uk Mainland Only)- Delivery Free, dispatched by Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Orders within Europe Up to 2Kg - £16.50 Royal Mail Tracked. Over 2kg DPD Europe, see rates
Orders outside Europe Up to 2Kg - £23 Royal Mail Tracked
We use Eco Flow packaging in all of our parcels, Eco Flow, which is made from GM free starch, is 100% biodegradable.
Unlike all other loose fills on the market, Eco Flo is compostable (EN13432) and independently proven to offer better all round protection than polystyrene loose fill.