➤Liquid Liposomal Vitamin B Complex
➤More Potent than Capsules or Tablets
➤Delivers Nutrients directly to the bloodstream and cells
➤Easy to Absorb
➤Great for Digestive Problems
➤No Need to Swallow Capsules
Ekolife Natura Liposomal B Complex is an ultra bio-available liquid B Complex supplement. Wonderful for anyone with digestive problems, or for those with difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets, Liposomes are easily absorbed and the products encapsulated by Liposomes achieve much higher blood dosage levels than found in non-encapsulated products such as traditional tablets.
- Helps the body use carbohydrates from food to produce energy
- Needed for the health of the brain, muscles, and nervous system
- Critical for the growth, development, and function of cells in the body
- Works with other B vitamins (helps convert B6 into a usable form and aids in niacin production)
- Helps convert food into energy
- Needed for red blood cell production and growth
- Keeps the eyes, nervous system, and skin healthy
- Aids in the conversion of food into energy
- Helps enzymes in the body function properly by helping the body use other B vitamins and make and repair DNA (the genetic material found in all body cells)
- Needed for the production of hormones, such as sex and stress hormones
- Helps with the function of the digestive and nervous systems and skin
B5 (Pantothenic acid)
- Breaks down fats and carbohydrates for energy
- Plays a role in the production of sex and stress hormones in the adrenal glands and neurotransmitters
- Helps the body use other vitamins, such as riboflavin
- Vitamin B5 is needed for the production of red blood cells and cholesterol
- Needed by the body to use and store protein and carbohydrates from food (in the form of glycogen, a stored energy in the muscles and liver)
- Required for more than 100 enzyme reactions in the body. It aids in the formation of hemoglobin (a substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen through blood) and neurotransmitters and hormones that influence mood and regulate the body’s clock
- Involved in immune function and brain development and function
- Helps the body convert the fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in the food that you eat into energy
- Needed to make fatty acids
- Promotes growth and bone and hair health
B9 (Folic acid)
- Helps your body make red blood cells
- Needed to help cells make and maintain DNA
- Reduces the risk of birth defects in the brain and spine, such as spina bifida
- Helps keep the nervous system and red blood cells healthy
- Required for the formation of red blood cells and DNA
- Important for protein metabolism
|Products Additional Information||
1 x 5 ml directly into the mouth.
PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
Water; sweetener: xylitol; emulsifier: lecithin (sunflower); humectant: glycerol; thickener: xanthan gum; preservative: potassium sorbate; antioxidants: vitamin C (as ascorbic acid); vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol); flavoring: Pineapple aroma; Active ingredients: Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), Inositol, Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic acid), Choline, Paramino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5’phosfate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin hydrochloride), Vitamin B9 (as 5-methyltetrahydrafolic acid glucosamine salt), Vitamin B7 (as D-Biotin), B12 (as Hydroxocobalamin).
vitamin B1 1,1 mg
Uk Mainland Orders
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. We do not dispatch on weekends, so orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched on Monday regardless of the shipping option selected.
Up to 1kg - £4.50 - Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Over 1kg - 20kg - £5.95 Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Uk Orders Shipping options:
- DPD 24 Hour - £6.95
Uk Orders over £100 (Uk Mainland Only)- Delivery Free, dispatched by Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Orders within Europe Up to 2Kg - £15.50 Royal Mail Tracked. Over 2kg DPD Europe, see rates
Orders outside Europe Up to 2Kg - £23 Royal Mail Tracked
We use Eco Flow packaging in all of our parcels, Eco Flow, which is made from GM free starch, is 100% biodegradable.
Unlike all other loose fills on the market, Eco Flo is compostable (EN13432) and independently proven to offer better all round protection than polystyrene loose fill.