➤Pau d'arco Teabags
➤Helps Boosts Immune System
➤Antiviral, Antiparasitic, Antifungal
➤Helps combat Inflammation
Also known as 'Purple Lapacho', infusions prepared from the bark of Pau d'Arco trees have been used by many rainforest tribes for over two thousand years to contribute to the immune system.
Pau d’Arco extract (Tabebuia impetiginosa) is derived from the bark of a giant hardwood tree that is native to the Amazon rainforest in South America. It has been used for over two thousand years and is still popular with the modern populations of Peru and Brazil.
Rio Amazon Pau d'Arco tea is prepared using only certified inner bark from the ‘cambium’ layer of these magnificent rainforest hardwoods. This process is entirely sustainable and the bark can be ‘harvested’ causing no permanent damage to the tree. The bark contains many actives and is a source of antioxidants.
Rio Trading uses only well-identified botanical material from sustainable sources.
- Pau d'Arco has antiparasitic, antimicrobial, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as analgesic, antioxidant, astringent and laxative effects
- Traditionally, Pau d’Arco has been used for the treatment of wounds, aches and pains, malaria and other tropical diseases, colitis, respiratory infections, fever, inflammation, boils, ulcers and more
- Many of its benefits are related to its blood-cleansing compounds and compounds that inhibit harmful microorganisms. Lapachol is effective against malaria and quercetin is a powerful antiviral
- One of the ingredients in Pau d’Arco is beta-lapachone, a potent catalyst for a molecule called NAD+. By increasing NAD+, Pau d’Arco helps improve mitochondrial ATP production
- Another powerful ingredient in Pau d’Arco is the quercetin, an antioxidant flavonol shown to cleanse the blood and combat inflammation and viral illnesses. It also acts as a natural antihistamine.
|Manufacturer||Rio Trading Co|
|Products Additional Information||
Ingredients: Shredded Pau d'Arco Bark 2000mg per teabag, with unbleached paper.
Uk Mainland Orders
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. We do not dispatch on weekends, so orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched on Monday regardless of the shipping option selected.
Up to 1kg - £4.50 - Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Over 1kg - 20kg - £5.95 Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Uk Orders Shipping options:
- DPD 24 Hour (deliveries on working days only) - £6.95
Uk Orders over £100 (Uk Mainland Only)- Delivery Free, dispatched by Uk Mail 48 Hour or Royal Mail Tracked
Orders within Europe Up to 2Kg - £15.50 Royal Mail Tracked. Over 2kg DPD Europe, see rates
Orders outside Europe Up to 2Kg - £23 Royal Mail Tracked
We use Eco Flow packaging in all of our parcels, Eco Flow, which is made from GM free starch, is 100% biodegradable.
Unlike all other loose fills on the market, Eco Flo is compostable (EN13432) and independently proven to offer better all round protection than polystyrene loose fill.