Dr Mercola - Liquid Liposomal Vitamin C 450ml
- Free UK Shipping on all orders over £150
- Low stock - 1 item left
Advanced Liposomal Technology for Bioavailability and Gastrointestinal Protection
Powerful Antioxidant and Essential Nutrient
Help Support your Immune System
Supports Heart and Vascular Health
- Helps Protect Against Damaging Free Radicals
Often overlooked for newer, 'trendier' supplements, Vitamin C continues to prove its worth, and the research backing its potential benefits only grows each year.
As Vitamin C functions as both a powerful Antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, Heart and Vascular health, as well as protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want your levels to fall short.
Now liquid Liposomal Vitamin C delivers a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with Vitamin C than traditional oral C because it:
- Utilizes advanced Liposomal technology for bioavailability and gastrointestinal protection advantages over traditional oral Vitamin C.
- Offers enhanced bioavailability potential by including pre-formed Liposomes in the Vitamin C liquid you swallow.
- Contains Antioxidant Vitamin E, which can help protect and form Liposomes, and acts as a solvent to make the phospholipids smaller for improved bioavailability potential.
- Offers a convenient alternative for people who prefer a liquid formula over a pill or capsule.
- Provides a smooth, citrus vanilla flavor that can be taken orally by itself or easily mixed with your beverage of choice.
- Comes from a leading quality manufacturer equipped with the most advanced technology to ensure you receive nothing but the best Liposomal Vitamin C liquid formula.
Our liquid Liposomal Vitamin C formula is also free of polyethylene glycols (PEGs). PEGs are common synthetic additives derived from petroleum-based compounds that, may potentially cause adverse effects in humans.
Don’t overlook this potent antioxidant and essential nutrient your body needs, and order your supply of liquid Liposomal Vitamin C today.