BiOptimizers - Masszymes - 120Caps
- Free UK Shipping on all orders over £150
- In stock, ready to ship
- Powerful Enzyme Formula
- May Promote Healthy Digestion
- Could Help to Speed up Recovery Time After Workouts
- Help to Boost the Immune System
- Enzymes to Help Break Down Food
- May Help With Clarity & Focus
- More Enzymes May Help to Reduce Gas & Bloating
- Higher Absorption of Nutrients Means Higher Energy Levels
- Enzymes Can Increase Absorption of Vitamins & Amino Acids
- Help With Digestive Processing
- Best Formula for Enzymes
We’re ecstatic to announce that we have developed the most potent protease enzyme formula ever: Masszymes.
Our formula contains 100,000 HUTs of protease per capsule. There’s not a single enzyme formula on the market that can compare. We literally looked at every enzyme label we could find and they all came up short.
And our third generation version of Masszymes takes this performance to a whole new level.
So we did extensive research and found AstraZyme to be THE single most effective way to multiply the potency of the formula, and provide you with even more muscle-building benefits, such as:
- Increase your absorption of key Amino Acids, like arginine, by up to 66.7% (key for blood flow, “pump” and testosterone)… citrulline (critical for fat-burning) by 45%… and tryptophan (essential for sleep, GH and recovery) by 52.5%
- Boost your absorption of certain Vitamins, like folate, by up to 50%
- Increase the joint-protecting benefits of glucosamine absorption by 42%
- Heighten your glucose absorption by 55%, speeding muscle recovery
- Repair damaged intestinal wall, which is where most absorption problems occur
- And lift your overall energy level by as much 18%
Absorption Is Everything… How To Increase The Bioavailability Of Your Protein
Potent enzymes called proteases break down protein into absorbable, amino acids… which are what your body needs for thousands of functions.
It doesn’t matter if you’re consuming 30 grams of protein… or 300 grams of protein — if you don’t have a sufficient supply of enzymes to digest the protein, your body will be starving for those vital building blocks.
A great enzyme formula contains various proteases that work at different pH levels. This ensures that the protein gets broken down into amino acids at every stage of digestion.
If you’re eating meat, fish and eggs, enzymes are even more crucial because every time you eat cooked food, your body withdraws enzymes from your “enzyme bank account” to digest the meal.
The more cooked food you eat (this includes almost every protein powder) — the worse it gets.
The enzymes get drained faster and faster… leading to digestive nightmares. All this undigested protein leads to a disgusting caked up intestinal tract that blocks amino acid absorption.
The truth is: if you’re not using enzymes — you’ve got a serious handicap when it comes to absorbing nutrients. You’re lucky if you’re absorbing 40% of the protein from your food.