Dr Mercola - Organic Astaxanthin 4mg
- Free UK Shipping on all orders over £150
- In stock, ready to ship
Helps Reduce Wrinkles, Dry Skin & Age Spots
Supports Joint Health
Boosts the Brain & Nervous System
Helps Reduce Muscle Soreness after Workouts
Helps Increase Strength & Stamina
- Promotes Faster Recovery After Exercise
Many antioxidants, even some of the more potent ones, are unable to cross both your blood-brain and blood-retinal barriers to reach your brain, nervous system, and eyes.
Astaxanthin is different. It has the rare ability to cross these protective barriers to help protect your brain and eye tissue from free radicals and other substances that can cause oxidative damage, inflammation, and faster cellular aging.
That’s not all that makes astaxanthin stand apart from other antioxidants. It not only can handle multiple free radicals at one time (as many as 19!), it acts on at least five different inflammation pathways to support your body’s healthy normal inflammatory response. Plus, Astaxanthin has up to 6,000 times the quenching power of other well-known antioxidants.
Because Astaxanthin can reach just about every cell in your body, it offers astounding potential for many functions, including cellular energy production, cognitive and psychomotor function, eye and skin health, immune function, and cardiovascular health as well.
We’ve combined Organic Astaxanthin with valuable ALA, or alpha-linolenic acid, which provides important cardiovascular support.
Dr Mercola Organic Astaxanthin with ALA (4 mg) stands apart from other Astaxanthin formulas in three key ways:
- We use only Organic Astaxanthin from microalgae, the preferred source Haematococcus pluvialis extract
- Our Astaxanthin is grown in pure, clean glass tubes, rather than contaminated open ponds like other products, and is untouched by chemical solvents, preservatives, plasticizers and residues
- Contains 300 mg of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a plant omega-3 fatty acid from Perilla Seed Oil, in a base of Organic Olive Oil for enhanced absorption
Get the real deal with our Organic Astaxanthin with ALA (4 mg) and find out for yourself why it’s known as The King of the Antioxidants!